Why It Matters
At some point in our life each of us will encounter a nurse. Nurses give us a powerful lens through which we can better understand life’s issues. Aging and end-of-life care, bereavement services, and access to care for prison inmates, wounded veterans, the elderly and people living in poverty—these are the issues addressed in the film. One of these issues probably affects your community. Take this film and use it to jumpstart a conversation about the issue.
• Attend a theatrical screening with your friends and colleagues. See our screening locations here.
• Host a screening. To do so complete this form.
• Are you a university or school of nursing? Find out how to get involved with your students here.
• Join us on social media and share your stories.
• Proceeds from the American Nurse Project benefit a scholarship for nurse education. Please join us in supporting the scholarship fund by contributing to the American Nurses Foundation.